Who am I:
- Name: Ephraïm J. M. GOLDSCHMIDT
- Birth: 31/07/1981 in Mulhouse France
- Spoken and written languages: French, English, German
- Driver License: A, B, C, E(B), E(C)
My last Professional Experiences:
- Fev. 2009 – today: Working at the CTDEC (Technical Center for Screw Machining). My main activity is designing industrial software bringing the PLC world, the NC world and the software world to dialog and to interact intelligently and autonomously together.
- Dec. 2005 – Jan. 2009 : Did my PhD in Mechanics at the University of Savoie (Annecy Le Vieux – France), in collaboration with the CTDEC. Developed a method and the associated software called Copilot Pro for automatically compensating dimensional deviations of produced parts, by automatically modifying tool offsets and ISO program parameters.
- 2009 – 2010: Technician degree in Agriculture (BTS ACSE)
- 2005 – 2008: PhD in Mechanics, i.e. in Computer Aided Process Planing (CAPP) and Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) applied to production
- 2004 – 2004: Master of Research in Innovation, design and Engineering at ENSAM Paris
- 2004: Spent one semester abroad at the Queen’s University Belfast
- 2002 – 2004: Went to the ENSAM of Châlons en Champagne mechanical Engineering School
- 2001 – 2002: Math Spé ATS at the Lycée Louis Armand in Mulhouse
- 1999 – 2001: Did a technician degree in Design of Industrial Products (BTS CPI) at the Lycée Jean Mermoz in Saint-Louis
- 1997 – 1999: Did my baccalaureate in Mechanics (STI Meca) at the Lycée Jean Mermoz in Saint-Louis