We are proud to announce to you that the Goldschmidt family has been living on this farm for over a century!
Here are the main facts and figures :
- 1900 : My great grandfather rented this farm from the Baron de Reinach,
- 1970 : My grandfather than bought the farm from the Comte de Kervenoël,
- 1975 : My father and my uncle then developed cattle and crop farming,
- 1986 : The bulls where then swapped for horses but crop farming continued,
- 2014 : I took over the farm. Hey why not?
I like these old pictures of the farm in 1962 that give us an insight in the life of our ancestors: